[messages] [Module Design] is game piece palette needed?

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:43:56 CEST 2017

"uckelman" wrote:
> Not providing the Delete trait can be annoying for users, however.

That is interesting. Why do you think so? I've always been more annoyed
be the necessity click on UNDO when accidentally deleted a unit in place
of marking it as a disrupted (talking about Normandy'44 module here).

If there is a deadpile / graveyard, I find no use for a delete
button--for units, at least. Markers, copy-able pieces--that's another
kettle of fish.