[messages] [General Discussion] Where do the modules go when they disappear?

1950northman 1950northman at gmail.com
Mon May 29 21:24:18 CEST 2017

I have downloaded several modules - opened them and set them up - they
appear in the module library - so far so good.

When I close down VASSAL and then re-open it the only item in the module
library is the User Guide..........

I click on Open Module in File Section - the only browse list that
appears is Program files or Program 86......Program files has a VASSAL
Folder which has no modules in it!

Any clues where the modules have gone - at no stage was I prompted to
specify a folder or location.

The User Guide and Reference Manual are no help in this situation - so I
must have done something wrong - BUT WHAT?