[messages] [Module Design] cards and tokens
lgrabun at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:50:55 CEST 2017
Is there a generic / universal way to achieve the following:
1. There cards, coming in two variants:
a. movable / selectable;
b. non-movable but selectable (this can be implemented through Does not
c. in both cases there should be a set of right-click commands available
to the user.
2. Player can place units / tokens on the cards.
How do I ensure:
A. card is always on the bottom?
B. card does not overlay the units / tokens placed on the card?
(in both, i.e. 1a and 1b, cases).
In case 1b:
* made the card non-movable and non-stackable;
* made a transparent layer, always active, selectable that can be right
* BUT once the layer is selected, even though the units on the card are
still visible (because the layer is transparent), they cannot be
selected (because the layer-covered card has moved to the top of the
stack, overlaying the units which are now beneath i.e. can't be
Any elegant way to deal with it?
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages