[messages] [Module General Discussion] Uploading Modules What should I do?

Angel0616 angelo.pacitto at teksavvy.com
Sun Nov 5 03:13:24 CET 2017

The following is what I have concluded from looking at other .vmod
files.

Please, can anyone confirm these?

The .vmod is actually a renamed zip file and contains all the files
required to run the module in vassal.

The .vmod file contains an image folder with all the graphics for the
module. I assume that all maps, counters and  charts are keep here.

The predefines scenarios, the .vsav files are here.

And any readme.txt files.

Could not figure out where the buildFile and moduledata are. The manual
states that they are automatically created but where are they? How do I
create them?

Any help would be appreciated.