[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Oppenents Wanted

ares417 ares417 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 12:02:53 CET 2017

Newb here learning Vassal.  I'm looking to play some games that
currently sit on my self

Games I own:

NATO: The Next War in Europe
All Things Zombie: The Boardgame
Andean Abyss (I'm also interested in learning any of the other COIN
games as they are on my radar to purchase)
Light Division

and maybe some 'lighter games such as:

Awful Green Things
and
Zombies!!!

I'm always willing to learn a new game as well.

Just figure the more games I play here, the more I can get my feet wet
learning Vassal.

PM me if interested

Richard M.