[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Turn Counters disappears in some computers

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 21:29:48 CET 2017

Hi to all.

I do not know if this is a real bug or not, but, in any case, it is
certainly a weird behavior.

In a given Vassal module there is a Turn Counter, which fires GKCs.

Now, the Turn Counter works fine on two computers, while it simply
disappears from the desktop in two other computers.

The technical specifications of the two computers where you can see the
Turn Counter in the Vassal desktop are  the following:

1) OS : Windows 8.1 64 Bit; RAM : 8 Gb; CPU : Intel Core I5 3210M 2.50
GHz; Intel HD Graphics 4000 + Nvidia Geforce GT 635M.

2) OS : Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit; RAM : 4 Gb; CPU : Intel Core I5 M430 2.27
Ghz; Intel HD Graphics.

those of the two computers where the Turn Counter  disappears into
nothing are as follows:

3) OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit; RAM : 8 Gb; CPU : Intel I7-3770 3,40
GHz; AMD RADEON HD 7700.

4) OS : Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit; RAM : 4 Gb; CPU :  Intel I3-2130 3,40 GHz;
Intel HD Graphics.

Does anyone have any idea about this problem?

Thanks to all.

John.