[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Turn Counters disappears in some computers

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 17:38:09 CET 2017

Well, in the meantime I was able to solve this problem.

I was mistakenly convinced that once turned on in a given module, the
Turn Counter was visible and usable by any user of that module. But that
is not true at all. Each user must, in fact, correctly set the Turn
Counter features in the Preferences section.

To solve the problem, it was enough to tell the other two users the
configuration I used in the Preferences for the Turn Counter and now
everything works properly.

Cheers.

John.