[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Grand Strategy opponent wanted-various games

Pablomatic pabloinbrazil at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 21:31:33 CET 2017

I'm an experienced vassal wargamer, and looking for opponents.
I am mostly interested in grand strategy games. Federation and Empire
and World in Flames are my faves, but perhaps too much for many people.
I'm open to suggestions about what game to play.
Would live to try Balance of Powers for instance, but there are many
other games I know and would like to play. Send me an email at
pabloinbrazil at hotmail dot com if you are interested. I only check these
forums infrequently.
Cheers,
Pablomatic