[messages] [Feature Requests] Center on move

moela niektoniekto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:47:32 CET 2017

Currently when replaying a log file the engine moves the board "camera"
so that the moved piece in its new position is just on the edge of the
visible board, which in games with big boards, like USE, leads to it
being in a corner (especially because of on-board DRM tracking bar and
calendar). My request is simple: instead of moving the camera so that
the moved piece is just inside the border, please offer an option to
center on the new move. It would also be beneficial to have and option
to "always center on moved chit" regardless of whether it's on camera or
not, so I can better follow trickier movements. Thanks for your
consideration