[messages] [Module Design] Best method for open player hands.

JasonTerry jason.terry at rocky.edu
Sat Nov 25 13:36:31 CET 2017

So without going into a huge amount of detail I ran into a snag working
on my game. This may be because I have no one to test this with, so I am
unsure if it's already working. I have not yet tried testing myself with
two machines, although I probably will start doing that soon.

My game has 2 main areas of focus for players. The tactical game board,
a grid of hexes, and their own hand which contains info on their hero,
items, etc. (Just a pile of tokens and cards) I want to have a main game
board (I have this working nicely) and have each player have their own
individual 'hand' (for tokens and cards) nothing in this 'hand' needs to
be secretive, it merely functions as a area to group game play items.

Any suggestions?