[messages] [Module Design] Problem in Implementing Units Hidden to Both Sides

nigel1626 nigel at nrabbetts.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 13:23:23 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to implement units hidden to both sides using a method that
worked perfectly in a previous module (now published and in use within
the community). However, here, although it works fine for the first unit
to be 'revealed', when subsequent units are revealed, all previously
revealed units move to the new location. I've looked and looked at it
but can't see anything different in my implementation or anything that
might explain the behaviour.

Very grateful for any help / advice and will upload the module if anyone
is prepared to have a look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Nigel