[messages] [Module General Discussion] CITYFIGHT - SPI

John Wolf ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 17:59:09 CEST 2017

Look at this :
http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8152
Cheers.
John.

      From: sunray42 <sunray42 at live.com>
 To: messages at vassalengine.org
 Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 5:15 PM
 Subject: [messages] [Module General Discussion] CITYFIGHT - SPI

Recently dug out this old SPI  game, and would love to play it on
Vassal.

At one point there was obviously a module, but now it says that the
copyright holders have banned it , and we wshould write to them to
release it for Vassal, but it does not say who it is?

Is is Decision Games, does anyone know or have an email I can contact?

Vassal must have been told to stop the module, with a shot across its
bows by someone?

|  | Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com  |