[messages] [Module Design] Adding text label to piece in game?

dennycrane dennycrane1414 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 17:10:57 CEST 2017

Hi there. I want to be able to type in a specific word or phrase to be
used as a text label for a piece, during the game. From what I've
gathered, the Property Sheet function might do the trick, but I can't
seem to figure out how. All I get is a blank white box in game, with no
way to type into it. And does there need to be a connected Text Label
for that?

The most "for Dummies" way of explaining this (i.e., step-by-step) would
be most appreciated by this Dummy. Thanks!