[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cannot connect to main server

GreyAethelwulf jacksfields at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:12:34 CEST 2017

I've installed VASSAL for Through the Breach and a pre-alpha playtest
environment about which I cannot release any details because I signed a
NDA. For some reason I am connected to the P2P network by default and
unable to find, let alone connect to, the central server.

I opened port 5050 in both my firewall and router, reinstalled and
updated both VASSAL and JAVA and scoured the forums and wiki for
anything resembling this issue. Needless to say, I haven't found
anything resembling this.

Tech stuff:
VASSAL 3.2.17
Windows 10