[messages] [Opponents Wanted] OCS opponent PBEM? (Burma?)

tenglish english.troy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 03:07:01 CEST 2017

Hi there.

I have a number of OCS games, yet I've never played them.
Which seems wrong.

I can promise to totally mess up the rules a few times. (sorry).
I can promise to do really really stupid things during the game (having
not played the system before).

So, if you have patience, and want to trounce somebody, this could be
fun!

Let me know. :-)

Burma is probably what I would prefer but, I have several others.
(except case blue, sadly, I did have an unopened copy that I sold years
ago before I knew it was hard to get...)

Troy.