[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kingdom of Heaven

philmo philmo at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 10 12:04:48 CEST 2017

Kudos to the developer of this module! It's one of the best ones I've
ever played on Vassal.

There's one tiny bug: sometimes 7-card draws come out as 6. All this
means is drawing an extra card. Other than that, I love the extra little
features that make this module so easy to play.

One suggestion: Is it possible to have a feature of changing the colour
of a power's units if they become allied with another side? Ex. the
units of Damascus can become allied with the Crusaders. It's sometimes
easy to forget this during play. A colour change might make this easier
to remember.