[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] unable to drag and drop from windows

bdgza bdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:00:54 CEST 2017

I didn't even know about the cmd-` bug. I do use cmd-` (I get a US
layout keyboard especially for it) but not in VASSAL I guess. I expect
Java app interfaces to be horrible anyway.

To me the drag-and-drop bug is more important to be fixed, as it's a
crippling bug rather than an annoyance. And for less tech savvy VASSAL
users on Mac it's a turn off, they think VASSAL is broken and stop using
it, whereas cmd-` is not very well known anyway.