[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Same counter, two locations

Cundiff tdchistorian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 01:37:15 CEST 2017

[This message has been edited.]

Well, since I have a similar problem the situation is one in which the
same map, the same counter set is used to represent three distinct time
periods in the same general campaign.  Thus we have Scenarios 1, 2, and
3 which use the very same map and counters.

How do I create different scenarios utilizing the same map and same
counter set?  Each scenario having different starting locations for the
same counter?