[messages] [Module Design] Sending Eliminated Unit to Dead Pile(s)

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 16:16:50 CEST 2017

If I'm not understanding something correctly, let me know.

1) The initial draw deck can be set up on the main board or on its own
map, and it can be set to auto-shuffle by assigning Reshuffle to always
(so units will always be selected randomly from it).

If you need the German player to remain in the dark about the exact make
up of the units they are placing, then use an always active layer (most
likely instead of an actual Mask trait) in order to hide the units to
both players during this action.  I can elaborate on this.

2) If the dead pools are decks, then they don't really need their own
zones.  I don't really understand the 'available trait' part, sorry, but
units can be sent to any deck or zone or location based on certain
criteria, no problem.  Is that what you're asking?  And, if so, do you
want the units sent one at a time (via their own right-click menus) or
through a button on the main toolbar that can send multiple appropriate
units to multiple areas, depending on whatever trait?