[messages] [Module Design] Sending Eliminated Unit to Dead Pile(s)

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 17:30:21 CEST 2017

Sorry for being brief...

#1 Try the units with just a default Mask trait first - see if that
allows too much information for the German player drawing them.  The
deck should be set to Reshuffle=Always and Draw new cards face
up=unchecked.  Use the Help button (and/or Designer's Guide) for more
info on these and the Mask trait for the units.  Try it with just two or
three units first - don't try to do too much - just set up a deck, with
3 masked units in it, and then try drawing and placing them on the
board.

#2 sounds like the units can just be moved manually for now.  But to
right-click send a unit to a zone, use a Send to Location trait using
'destination=Zone on selected map' (again Help button will detail the
properties).

If I think of something to add myself, I'll do so when I can, but feel
free to ask for clarifications, more info, etc... just not sure how
much/when I can help at the moment.