[messages] [Module Design] At-Start Stack position using Named location

danj3000 danj3000 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 19 11:31:30 CEST 2017

Hello

I have a module with 2 boards.
Each has an irregular grid, with a single region called TurnMarker
The location of the region is different on each the board

I have an at-start stack (with a single item) for any board, using grid
location 'TurnMarker'

When I start the game the stack always takes the location of the region
in the first board, even when the second board is selected.
If I swap the board order the location changes to that of that (now
first) board.

How would I get the marker to appear a the correct location for each
board?