[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] mac fails on save

rayb raybaumiller at juno.com
Tue Sep 19 22:33:35 CEST 2017

Hi,
Only once did I actually have vassal running where I could actually
watch a game on line on a windows machine.  Went to a mac machine and
could load a board place the pieces but when I went to save the board
with pieces no dice.  Quite frustrating.  Don't have any electric so mac
isn't running but would like to know why it did that.  Anyone install
linux on an ipad and then run vassal??
Would be nice to get it working.  I would like to enter a PBEM game I
have some of and be able to watch it.
RAy.