[messages] [General Discussion] Cycling through pre-defined keyboard commands

rrvs spideratj at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 15:49:47 CEST 2017

I'd try a Multi-action button with relevant hotkey (not sure if NUMPAD+
will work, but try it).  This houses two buttons: a GKC and a Change
Property toolbar button from a new global property (plusone).

The GKC...sends a key command (gomarker) to matching properties
(marker=$plusone$).

The change property button increments plusone (initial value=1, numeric,
min=0, max=9, loops) by a value of 1.

Then in the 10 markers, add individual Marker traits (marker=1,
marker=2, etc), and have gomarker also trigger whatever each of their
individual hotkeys triggers (use a Trigger Action if necessary).

I think that's it, but if it doesn't work feel free to let me know.