[messages] [Module Design] Way to use the old Dynamic Property Value?

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:17:21 CEST 2017

When someone changes a Dynamic Property, is there a way to act on its
old value rather than the current one? I'm editing a module where people
are contesting shared, static resources, and I'd like to keep a tally on
a Global Value. It's easy when they're claiming them as I can increment
$PlayerSide$'s count as they change the Dynamic Property to
$PlayerSide$. But I don't know how to track it when they lose it. I
could lock the "Uncontrol" command to the person who Controlled it,
which would make $PlayerSide$ still work, but that's not ideal. What
would be good would be a way to use the _old_ Dynamic Property Name but
I don't know if that works.