[messages] [Module Design] How to sum together many Global Properties

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:28:27 CEST 2017

I want to automate upkeep and so I need something to be able to set one
Global Property by summing a number of different Global Properties. I
don't know how to build an expression that grabs a bunch of numerical
properties and then does maths to them (including multiplying something
by two before adding it to the sum).
At the moment I'm doing this with multiple "Set Global Property"
actions, which doesn't seem the most elegant way to go about it.