[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Extensions loaded but counters from one only are visible

sakusammakko rc_merino at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:59:19 CEST 2017

I have a simple question, but haven't found an answer on the forums
through searching.  Perhaps you can help.

How do I make game piece palettes from multiple extensions visible
within a module?

My goal is to group game pieces from each extension into a different
tabbed panel.  When I click on the game piece palette button in the main
tool bar (labelled cards and counters), I expect to see options for
choosing the game pieces from the appropriate extension.

Right now I only see one of the extensions' cards and counters. The
extensions' game pieces are organized in 3 pull-down menus within a
tabbed panel. I wonder if that's my problem.  I may need to set them up
differently.

Both extensions were successfully loaded within my main module.  There
are no errors in the chat window.

Thank you for your help.