[messages] [Opponents Wanted] help me!!!!

snowcap51 gameboy51 at mail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:25:23 CEST 2017

Hey how goes it?

I am rather new to playing vassal online as well but always willing to
make it work. I played 3 times and enjoyed it. I never played Caesar but
if you got the patience I can learn rather quickly.

I'm central time (Wisconsin) so your just a hour ahead of me which is
cool and fairly flexible as to playing times

And of course I play a lot of games from Avalon Hill, GMT  blaa blaa and
if your interested be great to play whatever you like.

If you are intrested just email me at jtthompson51 at mail.com[1]

[1] mailto:jtthompson51 at mail.com