[messages] [Module Design] Help! Global Property order affecting Prototype behaviour

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:52:13 CEST 2017

I'm trying to automate upkeep in Cthulhu Wars, where one of the ways to
gain power is by sacrificing cultists. You return cultists captured in
the previous Action Round for 1 power, no ongoing effect. I've got
everything working except sometimes it adds +2 per cultist instead of
+1! It's not linked to the cultist sacrificed, or the Elder God
sacrificing, but it's dependent on a comparison between the order the
sacrificer and the sacrificed are in Global Property files. I did a
conga line of cultists going from First to Last faction captured them
one each as the Faction before them in order. Everyone got 2 power
except the very last guy who got 1 as I wrapped back to the first
Faction. Going the other way, everyone got 1 except the first. Taking
one from above and one from below, everyone got 3 apart from the first
Faction getting 4 and the last getting 2.
The problem happens when I hit the "PrepareSacrifices" Global Key
Command. Here's the whole of the Prototype file in case it's an order
issue, and the two things that pay attention to that Key Command.
[1]
[2]
[3]
I really don't know why it would double-up the input based on order. Any
help?

[1] https://i.imgur.com/W6fxB88.png
[2] https://i.imgur.com/FVj5BrA.png
[3] https://i.imgur.com/YV5jJvi.png