[messages] [Module Design] Help! Global Property order affecting Prototype behaviour

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:24:26 CEST 2017

I've solved it by accident. I threw on a text label to see if there was
something weird going on w/ the Capture property and didn't bother to
change the name format, which tends to break a lot of "Send to" orders.
Which is exactly what it needed to do to fix it. All of my Upkeep is
done by a Faction-aligned Doomrobot sitting in each player's Faction
Window, AND resetting the "Captured" DP was done in the next phase, AND
there's no check to make each Faction's Doomrobot is adding only their
Factions sacrifices. So Great Cthulhu would tally Black Goat's cultist,
then send it along to Black Goat's screen, who would in turn add it on
again. But when Black Goat sent Great Cthulhu's cultist back to him, the
Global Key Command had already passed and so no reciprocity.