[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Help! Global Property order affecting Prototype behaviou

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:36:56 CEST 2017

[This message has been edited.]

I've solved it by accident. I threw on a text label to see if there was
something weird going on w/ the Capture property and didn't bother to
change the name format, which tends to break a lot of "Send to" orders.
Which is exactly what it needed to do to fix it. All of my Upkeep is
done by a Faction-aligned Doomrobot sitting in each player's Faction
Window. Combine this with the facts that they sent the piece along
before changing it's Captured property back to "no". So Great Cthulhu
would tally Black Goat's cultist, then send it along to Black Goat's
screen, who would in turn add it on again. But when Black Goat sent
Great Cthulhu's cultist back to him, the Global Key Command had already
passed and so no reciprocity.