[messages] [Module Design] Expression grammar question

skizelo skizelo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:57:13 CEST 2017

I want a Trigger to fire only when a piece is in one of a number of
areas and when the wrong player is clicking on it. at the moment my
expression is

Code:
LocationName==("a"||"b"||"c"||"d")&&PlayerSide!="Right Player"

and it doesn't like it. What do I need to do to tell it make it read
there being many different acceptable locations? I suppose I could do

Code:
LocationName=="a"&&PlayerSide!="Right Player"||LocationName=="b"...

but that can't be the right way.