[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New player in UK needs opponents

ajsjino johnhockey.spicer at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 1 14:37:08 CEST 2018

Another UK wargamer calling in, as this seems to have become a thread
linking lots of us.

I'm a regular user of Vassal, live in the southern half of Bucks, and
although I have a slight preference for WWII I'm happy to play a decent
game from any period. Generally pbem, but could occassionally be live
with Skype. I play with people all over the place and I think I'm
reliable - so if I've already got a lot on I will say so up front and
not start another game or let you know if I hit a busy period oncw we've
started something.

Couple of local (to me) games conventions coming up - Tring on the
Saturday 7th April (TringCon - search the web), and Watford on Saturday
28th (Spring Con - details on BGG under Forums). Normally all euro
games, which are fun, but it would be good to know another wargamer was
coming along and sort playing some ftf for a change, as haven't played a
ftf wargame since with a few friends we tried multiplayer EuroFront over
a couple of days in October - that was a blast!