[messages] [Module Design] Showing what happens to a piece in chat window?

Cooperbrad55 scotch5500 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 01:34:12 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am modifying a module (SPQR) and want to be able to show in the chat
window what happens to a piece. For example if I right click on a piece
now I can add a ROUT Counter, or add/ subtract Hit points to the
counter, etc. (about 6-7 different things)

I want that action to be recorded in the chat window along the lines of
"piece_name" in hex xyz had "Rout_counter" added . Or "piece_name" in
hex xyz had "Hits" increased. (every counter (other than markers) has a
unique piece name in this module)

I figured out how to get it to show a piece movement in the chat window
("piece_name" has moved to "Hex", is what the chat window shows now),
but can't seem to figure out how to get it to show these items that are
right clickable.

Any help?

Thanks