[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] open player hand from menu on a counter?

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Apr 3 23:15:09 CEST 2018

[This message has been edited.]

I don't know if this will help or not but...

If you have a private window for each player, you can assign the same
hotkey to all the windows. Just make sure each window is restricted to a
specific player. That way when the hotkey is activated, it would
normally open all the private windows. But since each window is assigned
to a specific player, only the window for the player initiating the
hotkey will open.

I do that all the time as it allows me to put a simple button on the
menu bar titled Player Hand. Doesn't matter who clicks, only their
player hand will open.