[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Send to Location - Grid Location on Selected Map issue

sfbaddict sfb at rogers.com
Thu Apr 5 21:25:41 CEST 2018

Joel Koepp help me figure out send to hex for my module.

Need a Dynamic property
Sent to location
Trigger action

Dynamic -
Name = Destination
MenuCommand: __     Key command: Enter hex       Type: Prompt user
Prompt: Enter hex number to move to

Send to Location -
Command Name: ____
Keyboard command: SendToHex
Send back command:___
send back keyboard: ___
Destination:   Grid location on selected Map
Map: Main Map
Board: $CurrentBoard$      (or you can select a specific board)
Grid Location:  0$Destination$     (The leading zero is needed to work
with hexes with a leading zero)

Trigger action -
Trigger when: ___
Menu command: Send to Hex
Keyboard command:  CtrlH
Watch for these: ___
Perform these:
EnterHex
SendToHex

Put these in a game piece prototype definition and then add that as a
prototype to the counters you want this to work with.