[messages] [Module Design] Questions about single tokens

TriOpticon triopticon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:41:10 CEST 2018

I am new to designing a module and I followed Joel Toppen's YouTube
series which was very helpful.

In this game, you pick your side, either Hero or Villain.  You then
build your team based on points.  If you are Hero you can only pick
character tokens from the Hero side, etc.

My question is, how do I make it so that there is only 1 of each
character token?  Following Joel's video, I made an At-Start Stack for
Hero and one for Villain.  But, since you do not use every character how
can I make it so they can remove the ones they do not use?

Also, are there any other video tutorials like Joel's?  It was very
helpful but it feels like there is a lot more that could be covered.  I
read the docs but watching someone else do things made it make more
sense.

Thanks!