[messages] [Module General Discussion] LOS and hex border alignment

Cooperbrad55 scotch5500 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 19:27:21 CEST 2018

Hello,

Ran into an issue last night where the LOS thread does not align with
the hexes properly. In the 1st picture below you can see the red thread
running between center of hexes 2515 and 2915 does not 'touch' the
hexsides of hexes 2616 or 2816. You can see the anchor points of the red
thread are not quite centered in the white dots.

However, if you look at the 2nd picture, which uses the red LOS thread
on the hexes just above those of the 1st picture, it does look like they
'touch' the hex sides (of hexes 2515 and 2715).

I know from my geometry that it should always touch the hexsides (like
2nd picture). However (and I know this is a little petty on my part) my
opponent argued he could "take a shot" in the 1st picture because the
hexsides were not touched (which by the rules of our game would have
prevented a shot), however I could not "take a shot" in the 2nd picture
because it did touch the hexsides.

Anyway, ideas on how I might fix/correct?

<!-- ia1 -->LOS Panzer.JPG<!-- ia1 -->

<!-- ia0 -->LOS 2 Panzer.JPG<!-- ia0 -->