[messages] [Module General Discussion] LOS and hex border alignment

Cooperbrad55 scotch5500 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 21:39:27 CEST 2018

Thanks, I will give that a try. I see in the module it has a hex grid
offset values for X and Y and I will try that.

Just a small comment, my opponent made a good point last night. What if
the LOS thread barely touched or barely missed a hex corner (vertex). We
would look at the red LOS thread and make a call. In the pictures above
it is pretty easy geometry to say without a doubt the thread should
touch the edge, but in some kind of diagonal measurement across say 7
hexes it is not easy geometry. So in one case you 'adjust' the thread
and in another you don't. Anyway I could understand his point....thus
leading me to try and do something with the module.

Thanks