[messages] [Module Design] Character cards that aren't really a deck

TriOpticon triopticon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:07:48 CEST 2018

In the game I have character cards.  You do not shuffle them or
anything.  You build your team of heroes/villains by points and then
take the cards for the characters.  It is just 1 card per character.

I am not sure of the best way to implement that.  I would like for them
to be able to place the ones they use on the table, flip them over to
see the special abilities on the back.  No duplicating or deleting of
them.

I am trying a Deck under the Main Map's Map Window so they show on the
map when the game starts.  They can then pull them to the side to get
the ones they want.

Would it be better to make them Markers?  There would be no benefit to
pulling multiple cards of the same character, though.

Or, is there a module that does this that I can look into?

Thanks.