[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Turning Point: Stalingrad & Breakout: Normandy

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:36:11 CEST 2018

[This message has been edited.]

Hi Michael,
well, although English is not my first language I never had real
problems to understand the BKN-rules. That's funny! :-)
I took apart at the AHCon playing BKN in 1997 and have played several
BKN tournaments online using the ACTS dice roller and Vassal. So if you
have any BKN-questions, just feel free to ask sending a PM. Same on my
side... ask me at 4am and I will help. ;-)

Good to hear that you know TPS very good. I want to learn this game
again...

Well, I also really like "No Retreat: The Russian Front". There were
some problems with rules/cards at the beginning, but the latest edition
is fine. I love to play NR:TRF so VERY much that I even decided to make
a German deck of cards (poker cards quality) for private use.

Michael, take your time with your online matches. Maybe there will be a
chance to play with you later on.
By the way... where do you live (time difference?)?

Take care ... and "nice dice"!

Best,
Peter