[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] extension integration - sort counters with base module

granitepenguin penguin at graniteweb.com
Thu Apr 19 06:02:19 CEST 2018

I'm building a base module and several extensions in 3.2.17

All the components are working fine, but any pieces I put in the
extension are getting listed at the end of the counter list.  Is there a
way to get them to show up in-line with the counters from the base
module?

As a simple example:

in the base module, I have counters in a Game Piece Scrollable List
named:
Able
Baker
Charlie
Gamma

and in the extension, I have:
Bravo
Delta
Echo

So when I load the base module and the extension they get put in my
Scrollable list in the following order:
Able
Baker
Charlie
Gamma
Bravo
Delta
Echo

But what I want to have is:
Able
Baker
Bravo
Charlie
Delta
Echo
Gamma

I tried putting blank entries in the base module for the extension
entries (trying to follow the example under the Extension Integration in
the manual), but it didn't use them.