[messages] [Module Design] How can I simulate miscommunication between generals?

Tom Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:26:43 CEST 2018

Assuming reasonable players, there is the option of delayed messages that
can be written and then revealed later. This requires cooperation of the
players. If the message gets lost, then the player would discard the
message instead of revealing it.

Some ideas along this line can be found in  The Gamers CWBS (civil war
brigade series) rules.