[messages] [Feature Requests] Link to other die-rolling engines

bedouin philmo at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:41:19 CEST 2018

A lot of people hate the Vassal engine die roller. I am one of them.

This has been discussed at length in various Facebook discussions. My
solution during live games, is to use Hamete. My opponent can watch die
rolls although runs of bad luck still, of course, happen.

I would love to see a link to Hamete or Random.org as an option for die
rolls. Is this possible? Arguably, both engines are better than Vassal.