[messages] [Module Design] Strength Markers of 5 different types simple way to do it?

ChuckS csutherlandewr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:51:29 CEST 2018

I'm working on Operation Typhoon SPI old monster game. I have 5 decks I
need to use to create the strength chits that are based on morale and
size of the unit. So the Germans have morale 2 and 3 and sizes A/B. Each
deck would be based on the Morale number. SO here's the deal, having 5
decks seems to be a pain, I was wondering if it would be possible to
build a key command using a trait on the unit to pull from the correct
deck?

Thanks!