[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] disappearing modules

COS dave at crusadeofsteel.com
Sun Aug 5 14:53:50 CEST 2018

I am having trouble also.  All of my modules disappeared. (HELP!  :? )

Here is where I can a listing (example):

C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\VASSAL\prefs

But when I try to open anything it always does nothing.

The only thing I can think of is that windows 10 had some thing keeping
the computer from shutting down and I found a way to suppress it but
dont know what that is any longer since that was months ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

-Dave