[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to create NEWS items

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Mon Aug 6 19:13:52 CEST 2018

Just go to "News" in the menu bar above and select "+ New" to post a new
entry.

As far as formatting the news, don't worry about it. I'm the news editor
and it has to go through me before it's officially posted. So, just
include a statement of some kind, if you wish, and then list all the
modules. Make sure they match the names they're listed under in the
module library so I can find them easily. I'll format the news item and
add all the appropriate URL's.