[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to create NEWS items

crispy1critter tommycrispin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:34:16 CEST 2018

I'm using 3.2.17 and my browser is google chrome 64.0.3282.167   Both
cookies and javascript are enabled for vassalengine.org

I don' t get a menu when I mouse to "News" on the menu bar and a click
on it just brings up the news page.  An issue with chrome?

I'm a programmer (with no real knowledge of javascript), but looking at
the News page source I don't see anything suggestive of a page
comparable to those I edited for the modules