[messages] [Module Design] Can Auto-report be side-limited?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 00:01:31 CEST 2018

I have an off-map movement display I've created that is only supposed to
be viewed by ONE SIDE (and possibly Observers).

It's already correctly limiting the other side from opening the display.
But, messages about movement to various zones on that display are
showing in the text buffer for all to see.

I don't see any parameters for the "in-map messaging" pertaining to
sides when I look at the preferences for that "map".

Is there a way to only make those reports visible only to one side?