[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Problem loading one module

BooBoo1304622 booboo130 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 18:23:14 CEST 2018

I recently had my laptop crap out on me and after purchasing a new
laptop I'm unable to load one of the Vassal modules I played on my old
PC. My java is updated, Vassal is the newest version (same as my old
laptop), I cleared the tile cache, and upped the memory in the importer.
When I try to open the module I get the Tiling Image World Map small
window, that stops around 9%, and shortly after the Welcome window opens
and then nothing. The module is being used by several people and a
couple of us are having the same problem.

Anyone have any ideas on why this happens or how to fix it?  I'm not the
most computer savvy guy on the planet...