[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Problem loading one module

BooBoo1304622 booboo130 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 23:36:24 CEST 2018

Hi Joel

My computer has 12 gig of RAM, the Vassal heap min/max is 512/1024, and
Java is up to date.  I have opened 20 plus modules and so far and this
is the only module that won't open.  There is one other player that is
having the same problem with the module also.  The module is listed as
27000KB and I can open modules triple that size without a problem.
Although as I mentioned I'm not a computer guy....